Thursday, April 7, 2011

Second Day and So Much Information!

Today was only the second day of class and we learned so much information that is definitely helpful for students who are nearing the end. We spent an hour learning about grants and how to start to write a grant which I think is really, really important and I hadn't even begun to think about anything like that yet.
On the other hand I've been thinking a lot about what I want to do with photography as a career and I'm still all over the place. What do I want to do??? The other day when I was cleaning off my desk I found a little note that I wrote while at work and a contact I made. I was completely surprised when I made a sort of contact at work, yes Victoria's Secret. But things do happen. I'm considering contacting this person and seeing what can happen in the mean time here's a link to the project that this contact worked on.

http://www.pointlakepictures.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment